Start your day with one cup of oats is a healthy habit. Eating oats with milk at breakfast is a perfect choice to start your day. Oats are a great source of fiber and a moderate source of protein. It contains 10 grams of fiber and 13 grams of protein and some vitamins and minerals.
Protein helps you to feel fill and fiber improve your digestive system. Due to the multiple health benefits of oats, it is hugely available in Indian market in plain and masala form.
Here, in this article, I am going to share with you 10 best oats brand in India. Also, discuss their quality and price.
Here is the name of the 10 best oats brand in India you can choose for a healthy breakfast
True elements oats are gluten-free oats loaded with protein, fiber and vitamin-B. It contains 13g of protein and 10g of fiber per 100g of rolled oats. The price of true elements gluten-free rolled oats is 480 rupees for 1.2 kg.
Benefits of True Elements Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- True elements gluten-free rolled oats rich in magnesium and fiber that help to improve your heart health.
- These rolled oats contain fibers and protein that fill your stomach for a long time and help to consume less food. This way oats help to reduce excess body weight.
- Due to the presence of vitamin-B and anti-oxidant, it improves your skin health by reducing free elements in your body and reduce immunity disorder.
How to prepare(cook) for eating
If you want to start your day with 100% natural oats then quaker oats is the best choice for you. It is 100 percent whole grain oats, which is a natural source of carbohydrates, protein and dietary fiber.
It is full of nutrients that loaded with 11.8g of protein, 10g of fiber, 2.5g of iron, 106mg of magnesium, 9.5mg of sodium and 2g of zinc. Its price is 190 rupees per 1 kg pack.
Benefits of Quaker oats
- Quaker oats are a great source of iron that fills up your iron deficiency and protects you from Anemia.
- The perfect balance of magnesium, potassium and sodium keeps your heart healthy.
- It is a chocolate flavor oats and is very tasty to eat.
How to prepare
If you want to open your day with some healthy and tasty food then Saffola masala oats are the best oats brand for you in India. It is 100% natural wholegrain oats along with real vegetables and classic masala.
This oat does not contain chemical preservatives. Saffola masala oats contain 14g of protein, 10g of fiber and minerals. The price of saffola masala oats is 190 rupees for 1 kg pack.
Benefits of Saffola masala oats
- 100% whole grain oats with real vegetable taste.
- Rich source of magnesium, sodium and iron.
- High fiber and protein-rich healthy and delicious breakfast make you fill for a long time.
How to prepare Saffola masala Oats
- Take one cup of oats(around 35 gram).
- Add required amount of water or milk (250 ml).
- Boil for 3-5 minutes stir occasionally.
- Mix well add vegetables if needed and serve hot Oats.
Start morning with Disano oats is a great start for your family. It contains protein, fiber, minerals and vitamins. Loaded with 13.6 g of protein and 10.3g of fiber per 100g of oats. Disano 1kg oats come with an extra 500g for free. And the price of the whole package is 209 rupees.
Benefits of Disano oats
- Made from 100 % whole grain and gluten-free.
- High amount of fiber and gluten-free oats help to remove cholesterol, rich sources of magnesium and improve heart health.
- High amount of fiber and protein fill your stomach and help you to cut down your carb intake. Thus eating oats help to control diabetes and weight management.
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidant that make it a superfood and delicious too.
- Iron and zinc-rich food that saves you from anemia and other immune disorder.
Start your day with the goodness of healthy and tasty Kellogg’s oats. Kellogg’s Oats are 100% whole grain and are high in fiber and protein. It contains 11.6g of protein, 7mg of sodium, 2.4mg of iron, 101 g of magnesium and 2.2mg of zinc. The price of Kellogg’s oats is 280 rupees for 2 kg.
Benefits of Kellogg’s Oats
- Contains low sodium that is good for your heart health.
- Cholesterol free and no added preservatives.
- Made from 100% whole grain and delicious to eat.
Kick start your mornings with healthy and wholesome Bagrry’s White Oats. It is purely made from whole grain. This oat is tasty and the best white oats in India in terms of quality. It contains 14.2g of protein per 100g which is high than any other oats.
Apart from protein it also a rich source of fiber and contain lowest amount of sodium that is 4.9mg per 100g. And you know high amount of sodium increases our blood pressure and increases the risk of heart disease.
Benefits of Bagrry’s white oats
- High in fiber that reduce colastorol.
- Helps management weight.
- Tasty and takes less time to prepare.
7. Saffola Oats
Saffola is a big name brand. This company produces plain and masala oats. This brand is famous for selling its oats offline. This brand release various offer time to time in Indian market.
Now in current year, they have a great offer. They provide 1kg of oats packet with 400g free. The price of the whole package is 195 rupees only.
Saffola plain oats is a natural whole grain that contains 14g of protein and 10g of fiber per 100g of oats.
Benefits of Saffola plain Oats
- Saafola oats is high in fiber and protein that make you fill for a long time and help to consume less food. Thus oats help to reduce weight and blood glucose levels.
- Made from 100% natural grain and tasty with easy 3 min cooking time.
Start your first meal with Eco valley hearty white oats. It also falls among the best oats brand in India. These white oats loaded with 14g of protein, 9.7g of fiber, zero added sugar and 6.6g of fat. It comes with 1 kg of packet for 195 rupees.
Benefits of Eco valley hearty white oats
- High dietary fiber and protein keep you fill for a long time and help weight loss.
- Beta-glucan present in oats helps manage bad cholesterol.
- Rich source of fiber and magnesium improve your heart health.
9. Oateo Oats Flour, Organic, Fibre & Protein-Rich, Whole Grain Oats Atta
After a long night’s rest, fill your stomach with healthy oats flour. It will boost your metabolic system. This oat comes in form of flour. But there is no mixing of wheat or any other flour rather than oats.
Oateo oats flour is the best oats brand in India for flour oats. You can definitely try it. This oats flour contains 13.6g of protein, 10.3g of fiber per 100g of flour and other minerals. The price of this oats flour is 195 rupees for 1kg of pack.
Benefits of Oateo oats flour
- It is flour, you can make from roti, parathas, pancakes to cookies with this oats flour.
- High amount of fiber and low amount of fat improve your gut function.
- Healthy for your heart.
This is the last but not least oats brand in India. Rootz & Co Flax Rolled Oats are hygienically packed after sorting and cleaning to provide the best Rolled Oats.
This is the best oats brand in terms of protein and fiber. These oats packed with 16.7g of protein and 11g of fiber. The price of these oats is a little high, 245 rupees for 750g only.
Benefits of Rootz & Co rolled oats
- Gluten-free & whole grains, rolled oats are a great source of vitamins, minerals, fiber and Antioxidants.
- Good source of protein and fiber that improves the immune system and heart health. Also, fill you for a long time and help to reduce weight and blood sugar levels.
Oats are a healthy food to start your day. It contains protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. Eating oats with milk in breakfast boost your immune system, metabolic rate and plays a big role to keep your heart healthy.
Apart from these 10 best oats brand, there are many oats brand available in India. Before buying oats look at the ingredients label on the pack. Buy a value for money product.
Oats are eating in various forms. You can make your favorite diss with it. Generally, oats are eaten in the morning as a healthy breakfast. But you can take oats as a snack at any time you want. So, start adding oats to your daily breakfast and keep your gut healthy.