Honey is the most wonderful creation of bee. It is a wonderful natural product having a lot of medicinal properties and an unlimited lifespan. Consuming pure and best honey can solve your many problems from common cold and cough to weight loss.
Here in this article, I am going to remove your confusion about choosing the best honey in India from your mind. Also, suggest the natural, unfiltered, raw, pure and best honey with their benefits for human body. So, let’s read-
Read also- 10 best oats brand in India
Here is the list of 100% pure,natural,organic and best honey available in India
Based on quality, purity, color, flavor, nutrients and availability we sort out 10 best honey.
Our top 3 pick
|Keynote Rare Honey||Weigh: 320g|
Raw and Unfiltered
No sugar added
|Zandu Pure Honey||Weight: 500g|
100% guaranteed purity
Collected from Sunderban
|Indigenous Honey||Weight: 500g|
Organic Raw honey
Rich in antioxidant and enzyme
1. Keynote Rare Honey Collection (Pure Raw Unpasteurized Unprocessed Unfiltered)
For the best and pure honey, our first choice is Keynote Rare Honey Collection. This brand neither manufactures honey nor provide apiculture honey. They travel to remote areas and forests to collect wild honey.
As they provide you the best quality and unfiltered honey it may contain traces of bee pollen and hive wax debris in minuscule quantities. The taste of any two bottles of the same variant honey may or may not be the same. Because it may contain honey of two different beehives.
Keynote honey is the world’s rarest, finest, and the most luxurious wild honey variant. The total annual collection of this most rear honey is limited and seasonal. They source the honey exclusively from rich biodiversity hot-spots.
Highlighted Features :
- Crystallized Honey- Crystallization is a hallmark of authentic raw honey like gold. The ratio of natural sugars, mainly glucose and fructose present in raw honey determine whether honey will crystallize, liquify or remain in a semi-solid colloidal state.
- No Antibiotic & No Added Sugar- This honey does not contain any antibiotics or added sugar. This brand deal in wild and boutique honey varieties where the bees are neither treated with antibiotics nor force-fed sugar syrup.
- Raw, Non-Pasteurized & Non-Homogenized- They believe in raw honey. Collected from a beehive and directly fill in the bottle with minimal processing. Here honey is not treated with hit nor homogenize.
Precaution- This honey is not recommended for diabetic patients.
2. Zandu Pure Honey
Zandu Pure Honey is a unique and perfect blend of honey & tulsi. This honey is collected from the forest of Sundarban. Research states that Honey collected from Sundarban forests contains more antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that means giving better immunity naturally.
This is honey is free from added sugar. This brand guarantee that every drop you taste is 100% pure because each batch of honey is sent for sugar-addition test in German labs to ensure purity. You will experience the distinct taste, color, flavor and thickness of this pure honey.
The company also announced if someone proves the honey is not pure, the company will refund the money and compensate their customer.
- Unique and perfect blend of Sundarban Honey & Tulsi.
- Purity is tested on German Laboratory.
- Collected from the forest of Sundarbans.
3. INDIGENOUS Raw Organic Honey (Unprocessed Unfiltered Unpasteurized)
Indigenous raw organic honey is our 3-rd choice as the best honey. They collect honey from the scientifically designed wooden boxes where conserve Honey bees. That called apiculture.
Bees collect nectar from flowers and produce honey. This type of honey is highly nutritious and laden with numerous medicinal properties. It contains all naturally occurring antioxidants, pollen, enzymes, vitamins, and natural minerals.
They guaranty that there is no added sugar or no value is taken out from the honey. This honey contains 304 kcal of energy, 82.4g of carbohydrate, 0.2g of fiber, 0.3g of protein, no fat(0g) and 0.38mg of riboflavin(Vit-B2), 0.121g of niacin(Vit-B3), 6mg of calcium, 4mg of sodium, 0.22mg of zinc per 100g.
Their beekeeping is scientific and approved by National Bee Board(NBB). The uniqueness of this honey makes it delicious, and tempting. The color, texture and alluring taste will make you craving for it. A tint of pollen grains on it which have nutritional enzymes help in digestion and strengthening immune system.
- Certified Organic Honey(by NBB)
- 100% pure unfiltered, unpasteurized honey with natural immunity booster
- No use of chemical
- Scientifically cultured and Uniqueness
4. Dabur Honey
Dabur provides the best honey for the last 30 years. It is the No.1 honey brand throughout the World. This honey is certified by FAASI and Indian origin brand.
Dabur honey is the best for weight management, improve digestion and metabolic rate. Start your day with 1 teaspoon of Dabur honey to keep you energetic and improve immune system.
Read also- 10 most popular chocolate brand in India
- No. 1 honey brand over the world.
- Clinically proved to reduce body weight and size in 90 days.
- 30 years of heritage
- Purity guaranteed
5. Apis Himalaya Honey
The brand Apis has emerged as the “honey specialist”. Apis honey is trusted across the globe for its unmatched taste and quality. This is an ISO 22000 certified honey.
Eating honey with warm water breaks down the excessive fat deposits in the body and ensure weight loss. This honey is a natural sweetener that provides you more calory(68 cal) than normal table sugar(15 cal).
This honey contains some essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamin A, C, iron, and calcium. Continue eating this honey helps nourish your body with essential substances required for your bodyes proper functioning and development.
Due to the holistic properties of honey including its antiseptic, antifungal, and antibacterial properties, it is used as traditional medicine. Therefore honey is used for treating common bacterial and fungal infections like cold and cough.
- Effectively work in weight loss
- Boost energy and body Performance
- Rich source of vitamins and minerals
- Work as a natural anticeptic
6. Organic India Wild Forest Honey
Wild forest honey is 100 percent natural and organic. This is a certified and good quality honey. Organic India wild forest honey is smooth, good fragrant, and delicious to eat.
This golden color nectar rich in healthful minerals and nutrients that collected in the Himalayan forest, where flowering trees and plants grow without chemicals.
- Collected from Himalayan Forest
- Delicious, smooth and fragrance full
- Complete with healthful minerals and nutrients
7. SAVAYAV (SA) Raw Honey(from Western Ghats Mountain)
Savayan honey is an unprocessed pure natural honey. This honey is collected from the western ghat mountain region far from the pollution of the city and toxicity.
Provide you maximum health benefits and better taste. This is a Karnataka based brand that extracted out honey from the Beehive directly from the Farm by Dakshina Kannada’s Bee-keepers and from various regions such as Sullia, Belthangady & Puttur of Karnataka State.
Savayan honey is free from artificial colors and added sugar. Raw Honey intact with higher pollen, antioxidant and antibacterial properties that help improve digestive system and boost immunity.
This honey is a natural powerhouse of antioxidants, that are very effective for the removal of free radicals from the body and fast the process of weight loss.
- 100% Pure & Natural wild forest multiflora Raw honey collected from the Western Ghat region.
- Better taste & maximum health benefits
- Raw Honey with higher pollen, antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
8. Bharat Honey Agmark Grade ‘A’
Bharat honey is raw honey and not commercial honey. Commercial honey is pasteurized and loses some micronutrients and the natural aroma of Honey. Bharat’s Multiflora honey is collected from deep forest areas free from pollution and away from human interventions.
This honey is fit for the preparation of any herbal medicines. Bharat honey brand supplies honey to the 2nd largest population country since 1986. This brand is FSSAI and ISO certified brand and provides pure sapid honey.
- Raw honey that never expires
- ISO and Fssai approved.
9. Farm Honey Wild Unprocessed Honey
Farm honey is a premium honey brand that provides pure, raw and the best honey. The honey is collected from Hive to bottle directly. This honey collected from the wild forests and the Indian mountain region free from pollution and free from pesticides.
The company sells honey in an attractive honey –friendly glass jar that remains neutral with the taste and quality. You can use this honey as a natural sweetener with food and fruit. Also, it is very tasty to eat and full of nutrients.
- Wild forest honey
- 100% Pure and natural
- FSSAI approved Product and tested in agmark laboratory
- Neutral Packaging
10. Himalayan Street Raw Honey 100% Natural
Himalayan Street Raw Honey is the crudest and natural foam of honey. it’s unfiltered and unpasteurized. That means there is no processing or heating is made by the brand.
Processing and heating decrease natural vitamins & natural micronutrients present on it. This raw honey purveys from Kashmir. This honey is full of nutrients and tastes equally well.
100g of Himalayan street raw honey provides you 320 kcal of energy with zero fat and zero cholesterol.
- Natural Raw honey with most crude form
- No processing or no heating
The 10 brands mentioned above are the best and provide the best honey. Apart from these brands, there are many big brands like Patanjali, Saffola and many state-based brands that also provide good quality honey and their taste is also well.
You can consider any of these top 10 brand honey for your family. Starting your day with 1 teaspoon of honey keep your family members safe from common disease by boosting immune power.
Buy a small pack of honey first. If you love the taste, color and texture then buy in bulk. Be aware when you buy online. Choose the best seller to prevent receiving duplicate honey.
Read also-Horlicks Vs Complan Vs Bournvita which is better health drink
Do not do these mistake(Precautions) before eating honey
- Do not heat honey or do not add honey to hot things. Also, do not eat hot things after eating honey.
- Honey should not be taking when you are working in a hot environment.
- Do not mix honey with spicy food and alcohol like whisky.
- Do not eat honey more than 3 teaspoons at a time.
- Never store in metallic or plastic containers instead store it in glass gar or china pot.
- Avoid feeding honey to a child under 1 year.
- Honey does not expire that does not mean that you keep open it. Keep it in an airtight container.