Nowadays in 2022 people are very aware of their health. Specially after watching the global pandemic people are wanting to stay healthy & boost their immunity power. Here, vitamins and minerals play a very crucial role to build strong immunity. In this article, I am going to suggest 5 best multivitamin syrups that are easily available in any medicine shop.
If you are searching for the best multivitamin tonic then you are landed the right page. To keep yourself healthy and fit you need all the five vitamins and dozens of minerals with appropriate amounts(doges). You can consume all of them from food, but the sources of some vitamins and minerals are rear like vitamin D and iodine.
So, when you are unable to fulfill the need of vitamins and minerals for proper functioning of body, you have always one way open that is taking supplements of vitamins and minerals.
But, taking different supplements for different vitamins and minerals is hassle full. That’s why people are more attracted to multivitamins. Before going to the list of best multivitamins(syrup) let’s talk about multivitamins.
What is multivitamin
Multivitamin is a mixture of some or all the vitamins in a proper way in low doges. Some multivitamins also contains many minerals to improve their quality. Multivitamin helps to fulfill daily vitamins fulfillment on body. Some times it is used to treat minor vitamin deficiency.
Multivitamins are available in capsule form, tablet form and syrup that means liquid form. So, why you should choose liquid multivitamins over tablets and capsules?
Why syrup multivitamin over capsules and tablets?
Liquid or syrup multivitamins have many benefits over capsules or tablets. That’s why choosing syrup multivitamin is a smart decision.
Here are the 4 benefits of liquid(syrup) multivitamin over capsule and tablet.
1. Easy to Shallow
All the people are not familier to shallow big capsules or tablets. Specially for children and old person it is quite risky and dificult to shallow the big capsuls or tablets.
On the other hand, syrup multivitamin is easy to shallow by mixing with water. And has no risk of stucking in throat.
2. Easy to digest and absorb.
Liquid multivitamins are easy to digest and easily absorbed on our gut and intestine. On the other hand, capsules are covered by a biopolymer mental that is not easy to digest as well as they are not absorbed so well as syrup.
3. You have control on doges
The main benefit of syrup multivitamin is that with it you have complete control over doges. You can increase or decrease doses by adding or subtracting the amount. The main drawback of capsules or tablets is that they are made with a standard amount(mg) and you have no control over it.
4. They are tasty
Taste is a big factor for kids and old people. Problem comes when it tastes bitter or something that kids hate. But with liquid multivitamins this problem down to minimum. Because most of the syrup multivitamins use sugar or some artificial sweetener to sweeten multivitamins.
Read more – 5 best health drink for kids growth
List of 5 best multivitamin syrup (liquid multivitamin) with price
1. HealthBest Kidbest Multivitamin & Multimineral Syrup
If you are searching for syrup multivitamins for your kids then here is the end of your search. Healthbest kid’s best multivitamin syrup is one of the best multivitamin. It is not only good in taste but also loaded with 21 vitamins and minerals for balanced growth and development of a child.
Ingredients– Vitamin C, E, A, Folic acid, Niacinamide, Zinc Sulphate, D-Panthenol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate, Light Magnesium Oxide, , Sodium Molybdate, Flouride, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Picolinate, Cyanocobalamin, Iron, Cholecalciferol.
- Rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C & Vitamin E that help proper body function and boost immunity.
- Vitamin C is needed for the body growth and repair tissues in all parts of your body.
- Niacinamide is important for neural health and skin collagen.
- Zinc helps the immune system fight off invading bacteria and viruses. Our body also needs zinc to make proteins and DNA(the genetic material) in cells.
- D-Panthenol is a provitamin for vitamin B5, which is important for skin regeneration and skin health.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride it helps the body convert food into energy, boost metabolic rate, maintain proper functioning of nerves, and produce red blood cells(RBC).
- Thiamine is a vitamin essential for aerobic metabolism, cell growth, transmission of nerve impulses..
- Magnesium is an essential mineral and a co-factor for hundreds of enzymes.
- Folic Acid synthesizes and repairs DNA, acts as a co-factor in certain biological reactions, especially important in aiding rapid cell division and growth.
- Copper helps with the formation of collagen, increases the absorption of iron and plays a role in energy production.
- Biotin or Vitamin H is part of the complex B vitamins. Helps the body metabolize fats and carbohydrates, biotin improves hair health and maintains proper function of the nervous system.
- Selenium is an essential trace mineral important for cognitive function, a healthy immune system.
2. Sherwell Biotech Syrup Multivitamins
The another best multivitamin tonic is Lycopene. Lycopene with a combination of multivitamin, multi-mineral and antioxidant that is effective for general Cardiovascular health. This multivitamin boost immunity, reduce stress and delay age-related muscular degeneration.
3. HealthBest Multivitamins drop with Vitamin D3 & Zinc
Now comes to the child best tonic multivitamin. This multivitamin syrup is made for 3 months to 24 months babies. It is loaded with vitamin D3 which is rarely present in foods. This multivitamin also contains other essential vitamins that help your kid’s growth.
- Vitamin D help to absorb calcium that strengthen bones, gum and teeth.
- Especially made for baby, which maintain child’s growth.
- Provides healthy eyesight.
- Help to develop healthy brain.
4. Zesnivit Multivitamin Syrup
This multivitamin is the best multivitamin for adults. This multivitamin is loaded with more than 20 vitamins and minerals. This multivitamin is most powerful to keep you energetic. B-vitamin that present in it at a high amount help to boost immunity and proper functioning of nurvs.
5. Shri Nath Multivitamin Kit
Shri Nath multivitamin contains essential vitamins and minerals that work together to help build a stronger immune system. It also maintain heart health. The ingredients used have antioxidant properties which helps maintain skin and eyes conditions.
- Bang Bhasan
- It is used to help build a stronger immunity.
- It helps treat dietary deficiencies.
- Helps check blood sugar & cholesterol levels in the body.
- Reduce hair loss & premature greying of hair.
- Maintains a healthy heart and eyesight.
Multivitamins state above is the best multivitamin syrup. You will get them from any pharmacy. Apart from them, there are huge multivitamins available in the market. Please consult with a doctor before buying a multivitamin.
If you are buying multivitamins for a child or an old person then focus on liquid multivitamins rather than tablets or capsules.