Aging and wrinkles are the natural things that come on skin as you are growing old. But it may come at your early age if you do not live a healthy life or don’t care about your skin.
Get rid of wrinkles and aging signs on skin at an older age is not possible. But you can delay your aging sign and wrinkles. If it comes at your young age then you can completely remove them from skin.
You have many options to deal with your wrinkles. There are vitamin c serum, cream, moisturizer even some medicines and electronic gadgets. But if you want to treat your aging sign naturally then you can try some essential anti aging oil.
Although anti aging oils alone is not sufficient to get rid of aging sign. It does 80% work from the outside of your skin. And for the rest, you have to maintain proper food habits with a healthy lifestyle.
Read more- Best face mask for men to remove skin tan
Name of 10 anti aging oil that works best on skin
Here I will discuss some essential oils and some supportive oils that are used to make an anti aging serum. And at the end of this article, I will guide you on how to make your own anti aging oil. Also, I will suggest you an anti aging serum that used all the essential oils which I personally used.
1. Carrot Seed oil
I am talking about carrot seed oil, not carrot oil. Carrot seed oil is an essential oil made from the carrot seed by the cold press method. Whereas carrot oil is not an essential oil. Carrot seed oil is extensively used in cosmetics due to the anti aging property of this oil.
Benefits of carrot seed oil on skin
- Carrot seed oil has anti-bacterial properties that able to inhibit the growth of staphylococcal, streptococcal, and listeria bacteria and kills them without damaging skin cells.
- Carrot seed oil is famous for its antioxidant property. It’s antioxidant property helps to remove the aging marks such as wrinkles, sun spot and rash.
- The anti-inflammatory character of carrot seed oil keep your skin safe from inflammation also it smooth skin.
2. Frankincense oil
Frankincense essential oil is used for medical purposes from a long time ago. This essential oil is made from the resin of the Boswellia tree which grows in the mountain region of India.
Due to its aroma, it is used in cosmetics and perfumes. It has many health benefits on eating. When this oil is massage on skin it reduces skin dryness, wrinkles appearance, age spots, scars, and stretch marks.
3. Sandalwood oil
Sandalwood is an essential oil with an amazing smell. This oil is used in cosmetic due to these benefits on skin-
- Applying this oil on skin reduces the acne. If you have acne then apply this oil on the acne spot and leave. Applying this oil for 3 days continuously to get the best result. This essential oil squeeze the big open pores and gives you tight skin.
- It removes the suntan, dark spot and makes skin light.
- Sandalwood oil has anti-inflammatory properties. This oil contains certain enzymes that fight inflammation of the skin.
4. Neroli oil
This essential oil is made from the flowers of the bitter orange tree. Neroli oil has a smoothing effect so it is used in cosmetics and body lotion. Also, its amazing aroma makes the body lotion well smelled.
This essential oil has multiple skin benefits-
- It removes stretch mark when this oil is rubbed on the affected area.
- Removes dark spots and cars.
- neroli oil has antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties that ensure skin hygiene.
- The main point is Neroli oil has a pain-relieving effect. Also, it reduces skin redness and pimples problems.
5. Kalonji oil
Kalonji oil is not an essential oil. This oil is used as the base oil like jojoba oil and olive oil. But it puts some value in your mixture of essential oil. These types of oil are used to dilute the essential oil.
Kalonji oil is loaded with antioxidant that works as an anti aging formula. This oil contains some fat-soluble vitamins which boost collagen production. I,e reduce the aging skin and dark spots.
6. Rosehip oil
Rosehip oil is a rich source of essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Essential fatty acids boost collagen production on the lower level of skin and make skin healthy.
On the other hand, antioxidant properties reduce premature cell damage and improve skin texture. It keeps skin hydrated and moisturize. Rosehip oil also has would healing property that helps to repair damaged cells quickly.
7. Ylang-Ylang oil
This is not a known ingredient to us. But it used in cosmetics for its anti aging property and special aroma.
Researchers found that ylang-ylang has the ability to help repair damage to the skin’s proteins and lipids layer.
8. Pomegranate oil
pomegranate oil is an essential oil. It has the potential to reduce the oxidative stress that leads to free radicals. Free radicals damage our skin and make skin dull and uneven.
Pomegranate oil has thee major benefits-
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect that blocks skin inflammation.
- Reduce sunspot and tanning problems.
- Protect against skin cancer.
9. Vitamin E oil
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant. As an essential oil, vitamin E can also help repair skin.
Researchers show that vitamin E oil not only helps even skin tone but may also fight against free radicals. Free radicals cause skin cancer.
Generally, vitamin E used as a carrier oil. This oil has the potential to boost collagen production. Producing sufficient collagen removes the aging marks from skin.
10. Hemp seed oil
This is an essential oil. Hemp seed oil reduces the dryness of skin without clogging skin pores. Excess oil production on skin is the main cause of acne. This oil reduces the oil production of skin and reduces the acne problem.
Hemp oil is a rich source of fatty acid. Especially it is known as the source of omega-6 fatty acid which is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. So, applying hemp oil on skin boost the new cell generation and control the existing skin cell.
Read also- Best coconut oil for hair growth
How to prepare a perfect mixture of these oils to get a powerful anti aging oil(serum)
To make a perfect mixture of oil based anti aging serum you have to follow the thee step-
A) Choose an antioxidant base oil
You have already know how antioxidants work for skin. It is the main ingredient of any anti aging oil or anti aging serum or any other anti aging cream. So, choose any essential oil that has antioxidant properties. You can choose these oils-
- Carrot seed oil
- Vitamin E oil
B) Choose some oil that can smooth or moisturize or hydrate your skin
With the antioxidant agent, your anti ageing oil must be present a moisturizing property. This property keeps your skin hydrated and smooth. For that, you can use these oil-
- Sandalwood oil
- Ylang-ylang oil
C) Choose some carrier oil
Before applying the essential oil you must have to dilute them. A raw essential oil can cause skin irritation. So for the dilute essential oil, you can use any oil like coconut oil or some other oil.
But I suggest you add some oil that has anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties. Also, you will get some extra benefits from them. You can use these oils as a carrier oil-
- Jojoba oil
- Almond oil
- Avocado oil
But if you have no time to find out these oil and make your own anti aging serum then you can buy any anti aging oil mixture from market.
If you ask me which anti aging serum is best then I will recommend you Deyga Anti aging Serum. Which I personally used.
Why I love Deyga Anti ageing Serum? Here is some specification
- Deyga anti aging oil-based serum is a pure and organic product that does not use any harmful chemicals.
- This anti aging serum is a mixture of eight powerful anti aging oil which works the best.
- This anti aging oil absorbs very fast and easily on skin without leaving a sticky appearance.
- This anti aging serum keeps my skin moisturize, goes deep into the skin and boosts collagen production as well as reduces skin cell damage by reducing the free radicals.
- Within one month of using this serum, it reduces under-eye wrinkles and dark spots.
In one word it is an amazing organic anti aging oil based serum. You can use this serum before bedtime and will see the result after one week. So, try this anti aging serum once.