You know how summer is irritating to us. Everything become sweaty and we become labile. But this summer forgot everything and welcome summer with some beverage cool drinks.
The main goal is to keep yourself hydrated, cool, fit and taking enough rest in summer. Cool drinks will help you to achieve this goal. Healthy cool drinks keep you hydrated, provide essential minerals, take care of gut and liver health and all in all balance the electrolytes in body.
So, without vesting time let’s come to the name of best cool drinks for summer to keep yourself healthy and cool.
People also read- 10 tips to stay healthy in summer
List of Best Cool drinks for summer to stay cool in summer
1. Coconut Water
Coconut Water!! When we talk about cool drinks in summer coconut water comes first in our mind due to its availability and taste. Not only coconut water is tasty and cool it also has multiple health benefits.
This fully natural drink contains several minerals and enzymes that are very very good for our stomach and gut health. Even doctor advises drinking coconut water when you are suffering in stomach pain, Hepatitis, pox and many other diseases. Also, coconut water reduces the mark of smallpox.
Benefits of drinking coconut water in summer
- Coconut water is enriched with minerals that help to balance electrolytes in blood and plasma.
- Coconut water contains enzymes that improve gut and stomach health.
- Potassium present in coconut water reduces the risk of high blood pressure thus promote healthy heart and reduce the risk of heart attack which is common in summer.
- Coconut oil contains antioxidants that help to remove toxins from body thus keep body cool.
- Overall coconut water keeps you hydrated in summer which is the main goal in summer.
Buttermilk is a popular cool drink in India. Add the butter into cold water and mix it with a stirred or you can mix them in a mixture. This is a dairy product and loved by the vegetarian.
This popular cool drink is healthy as well as tasty too. Adding this drink to your diet in summer will provide you the benefits of milk.
Benefits of Drinking Buttermilk cool drink
- Buttermilk is basically a mixture of milk and butter i,e keep you hydrated.
- As butter made from milk, it contains calcium, phosphorus, that strengthen your bones, teeth and good for oral health.
- Help lower the cholesterol level as butter contain good fat.
- Improve digestive system and may help to lower the blood pressure level.
Lassi is a mixture of milk, banana, ice, cream, nuts, coconut, raisin, flavor and many more. It is one of my favorite cool drinks in summer. It has an awesome taste and low cost. Available everywhere in Indian market, fair, mal even in street.
This mixture really keeps your body cool with provides you some health benefits also. You will fall in love with Panjabi lassi if you taste it once. Its smoothness helps your gut and stomach function smoothly.
Benefits of drinking Lassi in summer
- Lassi is a mixture and contains high amount of energy that keeps you energetic.
- Lassi is made with milk, card and water that keep you hydrated.
- It is rich in probiotics that help to keep digestive system and Prevent stomach problems.
- Boost immunity power.
- Good for skin.
4. SugarCane juice
Sugarcane juice is natural and one of the best cool drinks for summer. Although it is available all the season but in summer it is sold largely. Sugarcane juice is the extract of sugarcane trees. It is full of nutrients. Doctor advise drinking sugarcane juice due to its medicinal property.
Benefits of Drinking Sugarcane Juice in Summer
- Sugarcane juice is like a powerhouse of energy. In summer when you are tired drinking one glass of sugarcane juice instantly boosts your energy.
- Doctor advise to drink sugarcane juice when patient suffers from jaundice.
- It is rich in minerals like iron, calcium, potassium i,e makes bones and teeth strong.
- Sugarcane juice enriched with antioxidant i,e prevent aging.
- Enzyme present on it helps improve digestion system.
- Keep hydrated.
Warning :– Sugarcane juice is a store house of sucrose. Every sucrose break down into two glucose molecule. Glucose increase blood sugar level that means insulin spike. Which is very bad for diabetic patient. So, stay away from sugarcane juice if you are a diabetic patient.
5. Watermelon Juice
Watermelon is a summer seasonal fruit. Nature made it summer to provides humans some comfort from the heat of summer. Watermelon is basically a container of water. Its 90% weight is comes from its juice.
This is the cheapest fruit available in Indian market with huge number of health benefits. You can eat the whole watermelon or drink its juice both will make you feel cool in summer. Eating whole watermelon is more beneficial than its juice only. So, in upcoming summer must try watermelon.
Benefits of Drinking Watermelon juice & Whole watermelon
- Watermelon is the storehouse of water that means keep you hydrated all day.
- Whole watermelon is rich in fiber, therefore, keeps your stomach feel. Fiber also helps improve digestive system.
- Watermelon contains antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory property which protect Inflammation and Oxidative Stress.
- It contains some nutrients and compounds that prevent cancer.
6. Orange Juice
Ummah!! I love cold orange juice either it is summer or winter. But in summer it is must. This seasonal fruit is only available in summer and tasty too. This is a must-try cool drink in summer not only for its taste but also for its health benefits.
In open sunlight with a cold orange juice in hand, nothing beats this relaxation. I always carry one bottle of orange juice with water in my bag when I travel in summer. It keeps your body cool and provides all the goodness of orange. Overall it satisfies my hungriness of mind along with hydration.
Benefits of drinking orange juice in summer
- Keep your body and mind cool along with hydrate your body.
- Orange juice is highly enriched with vitamin C which is an antioxidant. It removes toxins from body also fights against cell damage.
- Boost immunity power and decrease inflammation.
- Help prevent kidney stones.
- Potassium and magnesium present in orange help improve heart health.
Jaljeera drink is a homemade cool drink with an attractive taste. Jaljeera is made using jeera powder and cold water. Jaljeera is best for people dealing with digestion problems, especially during summers. It is generally drunk after taking a meal in summer. If you try it once you will never forget its taste. You can add some flavor or other things to make it tastier.
Benefits of Drinking Jaljeera in summer
- Jaljeera basically a mixture of cold water and jeera powder. So it will keep you hydrated.
- Joljeera works in acidity.
- Helps in digestion.
- Helps in treating anemia.
- Helps in Detoxification.
8. Pineapple Juice
Another beverage cool drinks for summer is pineapple juice. Pineapple is a summer fruit and does not available easily on market. But its juice is can be a good alternative to alcoholic drinks for cocktail parties.
Pineapple is a hard fruit and its juice is tasty as well as beneficial for health. Drinking pineapple juice after coming from outdoor in summer gives you a cooling effect with keeping you hydrated.
Benefits of drinking pineapple juice in summer
- Pineapple contains antioxidant which fights against disease.
- Enzyme present in pineapple help digestion easy.
- Speed up recovery after surgery.
- Reduce the risk of cancer.
- Boost immunity and reduce inflammation.
9. Mango Juice
Get back your loos energy by drinking mango juice. Mango is a summer fruit. Although in 2021 mango juice is available throughout the year but fresh mango juice in summer is a great choice as a cool drink. Mango juice is the most lovable cool drink in summer.
Use the juicer to produce juice from ripe mango, cool it in freeze and drink it in the middle of the day or after came back home in summer. It will give you pleaser with all its natural goodness.
Benefits of drinking mango juice in summer
- Provides energy and feel you cool.
- Keep you hydrated in summer.
- Enrich with vitamin, minerals, antioxidants boost immunity power and good for eye, skin, hair health.
- Help in digestion and promote gut health.
10. Cucumber juice
This is the last summer drink in our list of best cool drinks for summer. But this is not the end of summer drink. Cucumber is the most selling fruit in summer. It is loaded with water and a good choice for diabetic patients in summer. It provides less amount of energy but keeps the stomach full for a long time.
Eating cucumber in any season is beneficial for your health and in summer it is the must-consuming fruit to keep your body well hydrate and balance the electrolyte in your body.
Benefits of drinking and eating cucumber in summer
- First of all cucumber keep your body well hydrated.
- Cucumber contains several minerals that help balance electrolyte in body thus keep blood pressure normal.
- Cucumber is enriched in fiber that feel you full for a long time.
- Boost weight loss process.
- May improve blood sugar level.
Apart from these cool drinks many cool drinks are present in ready to drink condition like soda drink, alcoholic drink, cocktail drinks but they are bad for your health. So stay away as much as possible from these types of drinks in summer. These cool drinks mention above keep you hydrated and they are healthy too. But do not consume these drinks in a large amount at a time.
Some FAQ’s Related to Summer cool drinks
Which drink is best for summer?
There is a list of many drinks for summer. But you have to choose which drink you love. You can choose any of them what you love. All of them are beneficial to your health.
What is the best drink for hot weather?
Cucumber juice, Coconut water, Sugarcane juice, Watermelon juice are the best drink for hot water. These natural drinks will keep you hydrated as well as gives you all the goodness of them.