Vitamin C is an essential vitamin for our body. Shortage of vitamin C causes Scurvy disease. Vitamin C is very important for skin health.
To protect skin from damage and keep skin tight and lively your skin needs collagen. Vitamin C helps to produce collagen.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps to flush toxins from your body. So, taking sufficient amount of vitamin C is very important for a healthy body as well as healthy skin.
But consuming vitamin C is not enough to achieve glowing, mark-free, tight skin. For that, you have to take care of your skin from the outside. Apply vitamin C serum from the outside of your skin is a good practice for healthy, glowing and tight skin.
Applying vitamin C serum have a lot of benefits to your skin.
Read more- Best skin whitening cream in India.
Want to know the best vitamin C serum for skin available in India. Read this article completely. Here I will discuss what is Vitamin C serum? why do you need the best vitamin C serum for your skin? what are the benefits of vitamin C serum on your skin? Also, suggest you the best quality vitamin C serum for face available in India.
Have no time!! Quickly checkout the top 3 vitamin C serum for face
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C serum
|Korean Beauty Product.|
For all skin types.
|e’clat superior vitamin C Serum||Contains vitamin E.|
Protect sun damage.
20% vitamin C.
|Good Vibes Vitamin C serum||Contains vitamin B3.|
For all skin types.
What is vitamin C serum
Vitamin C serum is a dilute form of vitamin C. Generally it is used as a skincare product. It contains other natural ingredients to enhance its effectiveness on skin that provides vitamin C serum as a gel like consistency.
Why do you should use vitamin C serum on your skin?
As I say early vitamin C has many benefits on skin. That’s why most good skincare products contain vitamin C.
It is not sufficient to treat your skin only internally to look glowing and wrinkle-free skin. You have to treat your skin internally as well as outside from the skin.
If you know the benefits of applying vitamin c serum then you definitely use the best vitamin c serum on your face.
Benefits of vitamin C serum on your skin
- Vitamin C is an antioxident which prevent cell damage from free radicles. Vitamin C removes the fre radicles and protect skin.
- Vitamin C promote collagen production. Collagen are placed on under the skin and makes skin tight and healthy. Thus reduce the wrinkles under the eye.
- Vitamin C keep your skin hydrated. A well hydrated skin looks more glowing than dry skin.
- Vitamin C block melanin. This pigment is the cause of dark skin. Thus vitamin C help in skin brightening.
- Applying vitamin C serum on skin fade out the dark spot from skin that is caused from the pimple. Also, inflamatory character of vitamin c serum prevent acne.
Now, you are excited to know the best vitamin C serum for skin. I am also. So, let’s come to the list of the best vitamin C serum available in India.
List of 10 best Vitamin C serum for skin(face) in India 2021
When it comes to the vitamin C serum you should prefer a combination of vitamin C and other vitamins and herbs that is beneficial for skin health. Mind it higher the percentage of vitamin C stronger the serum is.
#1. Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C serum
Klairs vitamin C serum is the best vitamin C serum for face. This Korean Beauty Product is packed with 5% natural and fresh vitamin C juice with pH level of 3.81.
Klairs’ skin-friendly vitamin serum was formulated with stabilized pure Vitamin C to treat dead skin cells, dull skin tone, and enlarged pores.
The key ingredients of klairs vitamin C serum are-
- Vitamin C
- Centella Asiatica
- Yuzu Extract
- Broccoli Extract
All the key ingredients play a big role in skincare. Asiatica is effective in treatment of small wounds, hypertrophic wounds as well as burns. Yuzu extract works against infection, improves blood flow on skin.
Whereas broccoli extract reduces skin redness and protects skin from sun damage.
- Repairs Skin Texture With Gentle Skin Exfoliation
- Fades brown spots and pigmentation
- Pure 5% vitamin C
- A multi-solution serum that transforms and rejuvenates skin
- Complete anti-aging protection properties
- Evens the skin tone and reduce pores
- The formula is fragrance-free, non-irritating and has a pH level of 3.81
- Price is too high.
#2. e’clat superior vitamin C Serum
Eclat vitamin c serum is a strong vitamin c serum. It uses 20% of vitamin C. This is the second-best vitamin c serum for skin available in India.
e’clat superior Vitamin C serum is the most potent blend of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, hyaluronic acid and Ferulic Acid.
Eclat gel-based vitamin C serum combination gives you a better feeling without irritation. It absorbs quickly on the skin and provides smooth and glowing skin.
Vitamin E used in eclat vitamin c serum protects your skin from damage. Hyaluronic and ferulic acid nourish and hydrate your skin.
- Reduce the appearance of brown spots and other types of sun damages.
- Boost collagen production that will lead to firmer skin.
- Reduce inflammation and irritation.
- Fade post-breakout red marks by improving skin’s natural healing response.
- Brings back sparkling glow, fairness and brightnes on you skin.
- Absorb quickly on skin.
- Price is slightly high
#3. Good Vibes Vitamin C serum
Good vibe vitamin C serum is a popular face serum in India. Good vibe vitamin C serum is a combination of vitamin C, vitamin B3, glycolic Acid, licorice extract, mulberry extract, orange Extract, yogurt whey extract, cilantro extract, bitter melon extract.
Vitamin B3 and other natural extracts make good vibe vitamin c serum is one of the best vitamin C serums in India.
Here vitamin B3 work for soothing that help revitalizes your skin by renewing the skin cells. Mulberry extract and licorice extract fight against free radicals and infection and protect your skin.
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines from skin.
- Brighten your skin.
- Keep skin hydrated and smooth.
- Fade out darkspot of pimples.
- Prevent acne and pmples.
- No cons.
#4. Sesderma C-Vit Liposomal Serum
Sesderma vitamin C serum is a premium quality vitamin C face serum. Although it is not a value for money face serum but its quality is best.
This paraben-free and phthalates-free vitamin c serum are popular among beauticians and celebrities.
Sesderma vitamin C serum is the most stable vitamin C formula that does not lose its activeness after a long day of preservation in the bottle.
Where most of the other vitamin C serum lose their effectiveness after few days of opening the seal of the bottle. They turned yellow in color.
- Most stable vitamin C formula that last long.
- Protects your skin from free radicals and prevents skin photoaging.
- It boost collagen production, removes wrinkles and increases skin elasticity.
- Enhance natural glow and vitality of your skin.
- Visible effect in just 28 days.
- Not a value for money product.
#5. WOW Skin Science Vitamin C Serum
Wow is best for organic and chemical-free skincare products. Wow skincare science vitamin C serum is not an exception.
This gluten-free vitamin C serum is made in the Himalayas & 100% vegan. Also, wow skincare vitamin C serum is free from silicones, mineral oil, and parabens.
You can consider wow skin science vitamin c serum as the chemical-free best vitamin C serum in India.
With 20% of vitamin C it contains Hyaluronic Acid and Witch Hazel Extract as the key ingredients.
Hyaluronic acid helps to provide intense hydration to the skin and provides soft and supple skin. Whereas witch hazel extract contains skin-clarifying tannin and nutrients that repair skin, reduce redness and skin irritations.
- This vitamin c face serum moisturize, nourish and protect dull, tired, aging skin.
- Supports skin’s collagen and increase skin elasticity.
- This c face serum delivers the natural actives into the skin and helps to nourish it.
- Neutralizes skin damage that helps to avoid signs of skin aging.
- It minimizes pigmentation and restore natural glow on skin.
#6. Minimalist Vitamin C Face Serum
Minimalist vitamin C face serum is a 10% vitamin C serum that contains a stable form of vitamin C.
Another best vitamin C serum which comes with the right pH ranging from 3.9 to 4.9. This cruelty-free fast-absorbing vitamin c face serum can be your first choice due to its effectiveness.
There are no oxides. Oxides reduce the effectiveness of vitamin C. That means applying a small amount of vitamin c face serum will give you the desired result in less time.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Absorbs quickly on skin.
- Has the right pH value.
- Protect skin from sun damage, oxidative stress, dullness.
- Has no natural herbs.
#7. Garnier VITAMIN C face serum
Garnier is very popular for men’s beauty products in India. They provide value for money products. Garnier Vitamin c face serum is one of the best face serum in India.
Garnier vitamin C serum is enriched with the power of 30X vitamin C* and Lemons. This non-oily formula instantly penetrates into the skin to give you an instant glow.
It has the ability to reduce spots in just 3 days that makes it one of the best vitamin c serum for the face.
Garnier vitamin C serum is clinically tested and does not irritate your skin.
- Active vitamin C formula that shows result in just 3 days.
- Useable for all skin types.
- Do not irritate skin(clinically tested).
- Reduce dark spots, acne marks and brighten your skin.
- Do not last for a long time after opening the seal.
- Ruduce its effectiveness when it become yellow(oxidation).
#8. Mamaearth Skin Illuminate Vitamin C Face Serum
Mamaearth vitamin c face serum is dermatologically tested & is suitable for all skin types. This is again one of the best vitamin C serum for face.
This vitamin c serum is made with natural ingredients and free from Sulfates, Paraben, petroleum, artificial preservatives and colors.
Addition of turmeric, nymphaea alba flower extract and squalane enhance the power of vitamin C serum.
Squalane is a detoxifier that plays a vital role in protecting and lubricating your skin.
Nymphaea flower brightens the complexion, strengthens capillaries, soothes irritation and redness. It also, reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and scars from your skin.
- Chemical free vitamin C face serum.
- Effective on reduce spots, fineline and wrinkles.
- Dermatalogically tested.
- Gives your face a radiant glow.
- No cons.
#9. Chemist at Play Advanced Brightening Face Serum
This is again is one of the best vitamin c serum in India. Although its name is not good but the product is very effective on skin lightening and spot removing.
The mixture of 20% vitamin C, 1% Tocopherol and 0.5% Ferulic Acid is suitable for all skin types for both men and women.
It also contains Ceramides exactly that smoothen skin and helps skin hydration.
- Contains Vitamin E.
- Effectively reduce wrinkles, patches within 5-6 weeks.
- Brightening your skin.
- Reverses environmental skin damages.
#10. PRIVEDA Vitamin C face Serum
Now presenting Privada vitamin C face serum the last best face serum on our list. This 20% vitamin c face serum is the perfect blend of vitamin C, vitamin E and Hyaluronic acid.
This professional vitamin c face serum boosts skin collagen production, Brighten skin, Hydrate and Plump Skin.
Its antiageing power reduces wrinkles, dark spots from your skin. This vitamin c serum is free from synthetic colors, fragrances, parabens, phthalates, and sulfates.
Read also- How to get fair skin. Follow these 8 rules to get fair skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Lightwight and absorb fast on skin.
- Vegan Friendly.
- Chemical free.
- Fight against pigmentation.
- Hydrated skin and enhance natural glow.
No cons I found.
How to use Vitamin C serum on your face
There is no ideal way to apply vitamin c serum on the skin. But you can follow these steps to get a better result.
Total time to read the process 2 minutes
For Normal Skin
After cleaning your skin apply half a dropper to the entire face area. Gently massage into the entire face using the palms and body heat to work into the skin.
For Combination Skin
After cleaning your face apply an amount of about half the dropper to the entire face area. Gently massage into the entire face using the palms and body heat to work into the skin.
For Sensitive Skin
After cleaning your skin with a mild cleanser prep the skin with toner and apply about 3-4 droplets of the Fresh Vitamin C Drop evenly onto the skin.
For extra sensitive skin, try mixing a few drops of water to dilute the vitamin C serum and apply to your skin.
For Oily Skin
After cleaning your face with an oil clear cleanser apply an amount of about half the dropper to the entire face area. Gently massage into the entire face using the palms and body heat to work into the skin.
Read also- Best soap for winter in India.
How do you Choose the Best Vitamin C Serum For You?
Choosing the right and best vitamin C serum for yourself is not difficult. Just follow these steps when buying a vitamin C serum.
1. Choose the value for money product
Yes, the biggest mistake most people doing is buying an overpriced product. They thought higher the money they spend better the product quality is.
It is actually true, But not always applied. In this list, the first and 4-th vitamin C serum is best in quality but they do not justify their price. That means simple they are overpriced like Samsung or Apple mobile.
So, choose the value for money product that is good in quality and pocket-friendly. Here the last vitamin C serum is the best value for money deal.
2. Skin Types
Skin type is a big factor you should aware of it. Although vitamin C is compatible with all skin types but they are mixed with natural extracts that may cause problems.
Before buying any product check the label on the bottle. Are they useable with your skin type?
If you have sensitive skin then dilute vitamin C serum with aloe vera gel or water then apply on your skin.
3. Concentration Levels
Higher the concentration of vitamin c stronger the serum is. A heavy strong vitamin C serum can cause skin irritation and redness on skin.
Do not buy any vitamin C serum higher than 20% of vitamin C concentration. For sensitive skin it is better to apply 5% vitamin C on your face.
If you have already brought a vitamin C serum with a high concentration then dilute it with few drops of water before use.
4. Check the chemicals
Vitamin c is an active chemical. To preserve it sometimes brands use some harmful chemicals that can damage your skin in long run. So choose the product with less chemicals.
Look at the label where ingredients are written. Don’t buy any skincare product which does not disclose its ingredients.
Although packaging does not matter for me but it matters for vitamin C serum. Vitamin C is very active. It will oxidize when comes with the contact of oxygen.
Oxidized vitamin C turns yellow. So you need a leakproof and black glass bottle to store it. Also, keep it a dark place.
Oxidized vitamin C is less effective. So, if your vitamin C serum turns into straw yellow color then it lost its effectiveness. To get the best effect of vitamin C, please use it within 2~3months after opening.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case it comes contact with your eye then rinse thoroughly with water.
- Ingredients of some vitamin C may be irritating to some people.
- Always conduct a patch test before use.
- Natural ingredients may change color over a period of time. This does not affect the efficacy of the product.
- Store vitamin C in a cool and dry place.
- Vitamin C serum is for extenral use only.